Aquent Studios offers full service media production outsourcing and specializes in Web & Multimedia, Print Production, Video Production, and more. We serve an exciting array of corporate clients, including Rockwell Automation, Oracle, Booz Allen Hamilton, and many other Fortune 500 clients.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to sit on-site at our client’s facility and oversee assigned projects and ensure work is completed to client specifications, within stated timeframes, and within the agreed to project budget. Projects will include both print and digital deliverables.
Responsibilities include project intake, scoping, developing estimates, defining and managing project plans and timelines, maintaining effective relationships with client project owners, and ensuring that the design and project production team members have the knowledge, support, and guidance to complete assigned tasks to the client’s specifications. Additionally, the PM will be responsible for project tracking, reporting, invoicing and monitoring of the quality of work for all assigned projects, throughout the lifecycle of projects.
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity and requires daily presence in the office.
- Exhibit an excellent customer service attitude at all times, and effectively represents Aquent Studios values.
- Act as a brand steward for clients and develop a keen understanding of each client’s visual brand, marketing strategies, target audiences, and communication objectives.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients on all assigned projects.
- Manage multiple communication projects concurrently, taking ownership of all interim and final deliveries, managing client expectations, and meeting all commitments.
- Develop and communicate project scope, objectives, requirements, and budget parameters to internal team.
- Estimate resource requirements and project costs prior to project initiation.
- Take ownership of the budget tracking and invoicing process for every assigned project.
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of all phases of the design/production process from project inception and concept through print production.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of InDesign and basic understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Lead client project initiation/intake calls and review meetings, as appropriate.
- Provide meeting notes and agendas for client calls.
- Update project status reports.
- Proactively inform management about project changes, issues or concerns, including issues of scope, schedule, process, and quality.
- Ensure that all projects adhere to quality assurance (QA) process identified by the client and Aquent Studios Cleveland Managing Director.
- Investigate, identify, coordinate, and work with outside vendors to fulfill client requests.
Skills & Experience required:
- 5+ years of project management/account management in design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing broad range of visual communications
- Excellent client service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to estimate resource requirements and develop project estimates with clear definition of scope.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with demonstrated abilities in problem resolution.
- Proficiency with basic office computer applications – especially Microsoft Office.Working knowledge of InDesign and a basic understanding of Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field is preferred.