AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 500 Financial Services client as they have an immediate need to hire an Instructional Designer. Selected candidate must have at least 5-8 years of experience supporting or perform in-depth scoping and needs analysis for moderate to complex instructional design project with defined timeline and multiple deliverables.
- Offer reliable expertise in matching design and evaluation methods with content, audience, and business needs.
- Design and develop all types of solutions using a variety of development tools that exemplify good practices in instructional design including the Learning and Development (L&D) suite of authoring and software tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline 2, Brightspace).
- Effectively promote and market L&D as a strong business partner by demonstrating strong business acumen and helping to solve business problems.
- Improve the training content and learning experience based on the latest industry trends in learning.
Coaching and Mentoring:
- Coach, mentor, and review the work of others to ensure adherence to standards of instructional integrity.
- Identify opportunities to incorporate new technology, tools, and approaches into solution design.
- Accurately estimate resource time and effort required for instructional design projects.
- Manage to project plans and renegotiate deadlines when necessary.
- Assure communication within the instructional design project team and effectively communicate with business partners, performance consultants, and project managers.
- Actively seek to avoid duplication of work and rework through communication and by leveraging the work of others.
- Maintain direct and consistent contact with business partners and maintain consistent communication throughout the project cycle.
- Demonstrate understanding of business partners’ culture and business goals and how they relate to priorities and decisions.
- Model flexibility in adapting to internal and external change or redirection.
- Influence business partners to support training recommendations.
- Raise issues and propose solutions to problems that others are reluctant to address.
The Instructional Designer provides consultation and recommendations to support on-boarding new associates and help solve business problems.
Interested applicant(s) please send your resume in MS Word format and link to your portfolio to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!