- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
- Manage and distribute devices internally and externally to partners and key influencers.
- Work with marketing teams to manage device and screen imagery needs for Marketing use, inclusive of device creation, UI development and approval process (across many products and internal teams).
- Manage product marketing campaign assets organization and distribution globally.
- Add technical value directly to projects (as skills are developed) and support the team to move projects forward.
- Support regional sales team via creation of marketing assets for tier 2 partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 or more years of relevant product marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing consumer facing product launches.
- Demonstrated portfolio of campaign executions, written and verbal skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and tech work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances
- Exceptional collaboration skills - team focus in a high-paced environment with a proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills. Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with an enthusiastic and a positive attitude
- Strong cross-functional relationship management skills. Experience working on complex campaigns/projects with multiple senior executive stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: