- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jordyn Hively
Join a talented team of marketers covering all of this social media leader's product and consumer brand marketing for their massive community of users and developers. The goal is to give emerging technology marketing leaders opportunities for impact, personal and professional development, and mentoring.
We’re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented, data-driven professional to join us in building the ad operations discipline as part of the Comms Planning team in the Consumer Product Marketing. The ideal candidate should have a passion for leveraging data to understand scalable drivers of impact for marketing and implement strategic marketing strategies, solving complex problems through technical and analytical excellence, and project managing multiple streams of work. You should have a deep understanding of Facebook, our advertising tools, and our advertising philosophy.
- Lead the setup and execution of successful marketing campaigns for Brand and Consumer Products, owning all aspects of campaign set up, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships with internal teams and partners (Digital Media Managers, Product Marketing Managers, and Decision Scientists)
- Leverage large and abstract data sets to identify scalable drivers of impact for the business
- Identify and manage opportunities for the ads product team to further develop our ad platform, tools, and guidelines based on business insights. Own resolution of technical challenges, by collaborating with internal product/engineering teams.
- Fluency in business English
- 5 years of digital advertising experience, preferably in ad operations, trafficking, demand management and/or data analytics
- Highly motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast paced, often ambiguous, results-driven environment
- Knowledge of social media platforms and other digital advertising platforms in crafting media solutions that drive outcomes
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Organization and project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Basic understanding of A/B testing and marketing effectiveness measurement methodologies and technologies.
- A passion for social media
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, Statistics, or related field
- Experience running large global scale ad campaigns on Facebook using Ads Manager and/or a Facebook Marketing Partners platform
- Professional experience at a media agency (digital marketing, paid social, performance marketing) or ad tech firm (DSP, SSP)
- Familiarity with 3rd party ad serving technologies (Tags & Pixels)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. Macro, VBA). Knowledge of SQL/Hive/Stata/R/SPSS/Matlab is a plus
- Desire to become a digital marketing expert
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a top university
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please include legal name on resume.
Background check required.