- Glendale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Samantha Chen
- 2-4 years professional experience in packaging, design, and layout.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with an artistic or graphic design focus
- Strong skills in Design programs (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, In Design & Photoshop) required.
- Solid understanding of package design and mechanicals for production essential.
- Strong Production skills and attention to detail essential.
- Must be able to simultaneously handle multiple projects in fast paced environment.
- Must possess effective written and oral communication skills.
- Temperament to work under tight deadlines and to work as a part of a team essential.
- Time management skills and experience in managing vendors and staff essential.
- Support design leads in layout and production of final mechanical art based on approved line looks.
- Ensure OPA submissions are on time with clear feedback.
- Provides final art files to sourcing and vendors for production
- Provide innovative, on-target and on-budget product and branding solutions for all franchises
- Create cohesive product development guidelines for the company's consumer products while being flexible enough to allow implementation in a way that is relevant to specific retailers and consumers
- Maintain integrity of the company brand
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.