Our large financial services client located in the financial district of Boston are seeking a Sr. Visual Designer position for a 4+ month contract position, full-time, and onsite.
As part of the Design Group within Brand and Marketing, the Senior Visual Designer is responsible for designing marketing and communications assets across digital and print mediums. This role will report to the Creative Director, helping to implement the new brand positioning and evolve the visual identity/ design system.
Skills, Qualities and Requirements
• Outstanding design portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or an equivalent
• A strong background with 5-10 years of graphic/visual design experience
• Exceptional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Precise design skills with a strong focus on typography
• Demonstrated ability to create innovative conceptual designs along with enough flexibility to adapt to existing branding
• Ability to express your ideas visually and verbally to internal teams
• Partner with cross-functional teams to develop infographics that will be used across a broad range of outputs (on-screen, iPad, print)
• The ability to distill complicated concepts and data into easily digestible, visual bites
• Highly knowledgeable in both print and digital execution techniques
• Ability to self-manage schedules of numerous concurrent design projects
• Team player who enjoys and values collaboration and feedback
• Proficiency in Microsoft office programs is a plus