Our large financial services client located in the financial district of Boston is seeking a Graphic Designer for a 6+ month contract assignment, full-time and onsite.
ONLINE PORTFOLIO REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
The Graphic/Production Designer creates refined, precisely crafted communications that engage clients for our Sales Enablement program and helps drive brand affinity.
You’ll report to the Design Director in Global Brand and Creative and work closely with other print and digital designers, presentation designers and project managers in Global Marketing to create a suite of client-facing materials for client-, market- and production-ready communications.
You’ll bring your passion for branding, design, marketing and communication to create high-quality, consistently branded sales enablement materials, marketing communications, promotional assets, presentations, design templates and template suites.
You’ll be a champion for the brand, working with the Design Director and Global Head of Brand and Creative to ensure quality, integrity and connectivity across a wide range of visual media including print, digital/interactive and environmental graphics. And you’ll join the other designers on the team in encouraging a strong sense of pride and ownership in the brand.
A collaborative, flexible and helpful spirit is essential. You’ll work closely with the Design Director, internal project managers and content teams to ensure communications pieces meet business and brand objectives on time, and that they follow an efficient and rigorous development and delivery process.
A high level of creativity, adaptability and a deep understanding of typography, color, composition and the latest trends in branding and design will help ensure success.
Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent creative and aesthetic sensibility
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent technical design knowledge and skill using Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint)
• Sharp focus on efficient workflows and time management
• Ability to tackle design challenges creatively and analytically
• A clear passion for branding, design and marketing
• Self-starting, optimistic, “can do” approach
• Professional conduct, judgment and discretion that comes from experience working in diverse, multidisciplinary teams
• Presentation skills are a plus
• Design and produce go-to-market communications for sales enablement, product and solution marketing, internal and external campaigns
• Champion brand integrity, workflow efficiency and creative quality
• Ensure efficient, on-time delivery working with account and campaign managers, project managers, content creators and the Global Brand and Creative team
• Create and maintain communication templates, template suites, asset archives (photos, illustrations, etc.) and standards (where needed), ensuring clear organization and documentation of files
• Prepare final digital files, including production artwork, interactive assets, templates and archive files
• Operate in accordance with Global Brand and Creative policies and procedures
• Participate in regular team and project status meetings with required stakeholders
• Where required, prepare and attend presentations to internal stakeholders
• Where required, oversee production implementation, including proper preparation of clean production files, vendor communication, writing specifications, soliciting estimates, attending site visits and press approvals
• Formal training in graphic design
• hands-on experience in a design studio, agency or in-house creative department
• Experience working on brand identity systems, communication systems or campaigns for large, complex brands – either as a lead designer or part of a team
• Knowledge of design workflow and production processes
• Knowledge of offset printing, digital printing and on-screen reproduction
• Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud (at minimum InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
• Expert in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
• Experience managing and coordinating with external production vendors
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in visual design, web design, production and marketing
• Experience creating design solutions for desktop, mobile or web UIs is a plus, but not required
• An understanding of B-to-B, financial or institutional marketing is a plus, but not required