Our healthcare client is looking for a Marketing Automation Project Manager responsible for day to day administration and operation of the global email marketing automation platform and programs. The right candidate will provide education and support to leadership, internal marketing teams and business stakeholders who use these platforms. They will maintain internal processes, documentation, communication plans, and ensure adherence to guidelines and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional email and mobile experience; preferably in a global environment with an established track record of developing impactful marketing from conception through to execution.
- Innovative, forward-thinking marketer with the ability to demonstrate awareness of the latest email and mobile marketing trends.
- Understanding of campaign planning and content creation for demand generation across the buyer's journey.
- Experience with Enterprise Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a MUST (no similar programs, must have experience in this platform) and marketing automation with Journey Builder.
- Understanding of tokenization and encryption.
- Knowledge of AMPscript, HTML for email, responsive design, CSS, and basic SQL coding.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Photoshop or other graphic design programs.
- Proficient utilizing MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly creative with a proven ability to develop and manage engaging and original content through different channels.
- Ability to collaborate and work under pressure in a fast-paced matrix organization.
- Excellent organization and project management skills, deadline, vendor/agency management, budget management.
- Possesses the ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy.