AQUENT is looking for a Senior Editor to work on a long term assignment, with a Fortune 500 Financial Services client in Baltimore, MD. The selected talent must sit on-site, putting in at least 40hrs per week.
Editor is responsible for managing the institutional proposal process and the related network of internal and external constituents, which includes:
▪ Communicating with senior sales, client service and investment professionals to assess prospect and client needs, understand the firm’s strategic advantages in the marketplace, and create proposals that express these advantages to maximum impact.
▪ Working directly with business unit associates to qualify and prioritize requests (RFPs, RFIs, DDQs) and to identify key “win themes” rendered in effective positioning and messaging for each request.
▪ Versioning firm’s standard responses, as needed, to ensure that competitive positioning points are communicated relevantly and effectively within each output. In support of this goal, the ability to create an impactful Executive Summary for each opportunity is critical.
▪ Holistically editing each output so that each proposal exhibits editorial integrity, institutional voice, branded strategies and a high degree of readability.
▪ Effectively collaborating with the entire value of stakeholders required for effective proposal creation.
* Effectively managing and mentoring RFP Specialists in order to maximize question/answer alignment, accurately highlight outliers, ensure information and data is correctly sourced, and facilitate robust first-draft proposals
* Efficiently oversee or execute SME reach outs on outliers - it is expected that the Editor takes a lead role in ensuring that original or revised answers are captured and vetted, in association with contributors such as the Proposal Content Managers and the RFP Database Administrator, so that outliers are converted into answers and SMEs are not burdened with repeat requests
* Collaborating with market-facing associates at a high level of firm/product knowledge, client/prospect understanding, and competitive command of the marketplace managed in a spirit of transparency and candor.
Candidate must have at least min of 5-7 years of experience - playing a lead role to execute the strategic sales objectives of the business units. The Editor's will also act as the primary liaison with key principals from U.S. business units in the role of the on-going management and completion of prospect and client information requests with the objective of winning and/or retaining business or asset generation and retention.
Interested applicant(s) please send your resume in MS Word and your portfolio to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!