- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Katie Denfeld
Affiliates Marketing Manager:
We are seeking an affiliates marketing manager to join the marketing team and build this marketing channel for our hardware business. This person will develop a strong affiliates marketing strategy, identify partners, execute, test, optimize, and scale this channel. They will be part of the performance marketing team, and will collaborate closely with decision science, media planning, product marketing, ecommerce teams. This person is data driven, biased towards action, has excellent problem solving skills, and thrives in a fast-paced unstructured environment.
- 5-6 years experience in affiliates marketing developing strategy, executing and optimizing.
- Experience on building an affiliates marketing program from ground up, with direct publisher relationships and leveraging affiliate networks
- Expert on affiliate marketing optimization across partners/programs, tracking, and measurement
- Data driven - capable of doing analysis to optimize performance and run basic SQL
- Experience working successfully with cross-functional teams
- Experience with defining and managing a project
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.