Our eCommerce Giant is looking for an Account Manager for their Photo Studio!
This Account Manager is responsible for managing updating and maintaining the photography and video archive for Photo/Video Studio, and creative agencies. This position will work with the creative, and studio team on creating a robust library system of images and videos. This role supports retailer's Marketing, for eCommerce Digital and Production teams. Be part of a Fortune 1 company, touch the lives of millions of people around the world!
- Manage, organize and archive existing photo and video assets.
- Manage memory, sharing, and troubleshooting of storage.
- Ensure latest brand assets are properly updated with correct naming conventions and organized.
- Document and create process for input and output of archived assets in conjunction with taxonomist.
- Distribute assets based on requests from many different teams
- Manage and implement meta-data for all photography and video assets into a searchable format.
- Track licensing agreements and distribution of assets based on production agreement or photography contract(s).
- Manage and log photo and video deliveries and return drives to production teams
- Field questions from Creative and Marketing team on where assets live.
- Maintains, and improves rules for existing and new taxonomy.
- Ability to train users if needed.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Arts, Advertising, Library and Information Studies (MLIS) or related field preferred.
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to adapt systems and routines for efficiency.
- Experience managing catalogs of thousands of images.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to see full scope of project and plan accordingly.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Structured thinker with an abiding love for classification and interest in taxonomy, metadata and controlled vocabularies.
- Background in archival or library information
- Ability to work well with team members across multiple functions (Creative, Marketing, Studios, etc…).
- Have a bias toward action and an eagerness to be part of a fun, hard-working team
Technical skills: Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Bridge, Capture One, Final Cut.