One of our valued clients in the energy industry is seeking a Presentation Designer for a long term contract (potential temp to hire). Candidate can sit onsite in Boston, MA or Kingston, RI.
Seeking a candidate that can transform data and concepts into meaningful storyline (visuals, designs and illustrations complementing the copy). Candidate needs to be deadline-oriented, creative ingenuity, and a fast learner who can create presentations for senior level management. This is an onsite freelance role anticipated to begin September and continue on an ongoing basis (full 40 hour weeks). There is strong potential for this role to transition to fulltime.
• 3-5 years of experience
• 80% of the role will be designing Powerpoint presentations to support the sales and corporate marketing team
• Ability to fearlessly find content and imagery and create a style compatible with senior executives
• Create a lot of infographics, pictorials and web design ...
• other 20% of the role is designing social assets, sales collateral (ex: one-sheeters, mock-ups for sales pitches), art direct agencies
• clean and modern design aesthetic
• versatility is a strong asset!
• proficient in Powerpoint + Adobe Creative Suite
• Must be able to share samples of Powerpoint Presentations in which you've designed within PPT
• You'll be given an initial test to create a template from provided brand...
• Join a marketing team of < 10 people (company is much larger)