- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
As a Marketing Program Manager for a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Sunnyvale, CA for 8+ months, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the team through programs and campaign execution including: events, outbound campaigns, and account based marketing programs.
- Create program playbooks through a project management approach that can be scaled across the team.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to align on the execution of these campaigns in the different US sub-regions.
- Lead independent initiatives and project manage across several functions and regions.
- Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience with adept stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Team player.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Superior G Suite skills (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar etc.).
- Strong B2B Marketing experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong Project management skills including: managing agencies, vendors and large projects.
- Experience planning and executing B2B marketing programs
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Team player
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) is a plus
- Experience in Enterprise account based marketing is a plus
- Experience in building scalable marketing programs is a plus
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: