- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Corey King
For this 6+ month assignment, Aquent's client - a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company, is seeking an organized, project manager to quality check/audit, organize, and work with sales and other partners to create more case studies. Someone who has experience with content editing, project management, and giving feedback is the ideal candidate! Case study experience would be a major plus.
- Play a pivotal role in supporting the global marketing team through management of the case study process.
- Develop an internal tool to manage a library of case studies.
- Create a process for new case study formats and templates to ensure effectiveness of case studies created.
- Manage the development of case studies across regions, either directly or as an advisor to internal partners.
- Provide feedback on case studies to ensure the story is compelling and supports the business need.
- Be the point of contact for agency partners to enable regional partners to execute their case studies effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Strong written communication and editing skills.
- Experience creating and editing case studies
- Experience developing marketing assets such as slides, articles, or videos.
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills and a process-oriented mindset.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively with multiple teams and projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing internal tools and resources.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: