- Dubuque, IA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
We're looking for 2 Content Licensing Coordinators who will be responsible for implementing and directing research and acquisition process for print and digital 3rd party assets to be used in creating higher education product. Working directly with Manager, implement rights management policy and processes for all assets acquired. Collaborate with digital asset library team on implementing metadata, search criteria and uploading standards. Collaborate with authors, editors, and project managers on all assigned programs to ensure project execution on time and within budget. Ensure accurate data and interaction with systems (GPS)
• Enhance productivity, improve speed to market
• Responsible for management of plant dollars associated with assigned research projects. Cost management both operating and plant
• Responsible for meeting publication windows
• Process effectiveness and efficiency
• Maintain high levels of performance with emphasis on results and cooperation across functional and departmental boundaries.
• Understanding of various enterprise (GPS) and Higher Ed systems and data flows used in data tracking and reporting.
• Strong organizational skills
• Effective networking and negotiation skills
• Maintain flexibility in problem solving while maintaining a strict level of governance to avoid risk for company.
Responsible for implementing and directing research and acquisition process for print and digital 3rd party assets to be used in creating higher education product. Lead, communicate, and execute the research and clearance of rights for third party content for print and digital products. Responsible for schedule, costs and quality of all assigned work.
501 BELL STREET
Leading Educational Creator and Publisher
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in pursuing this opportunity please email Rae Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your time.