Sponsorship Fullfillment Coordinator/Order Management/PO Management- Fashion Apparel
This is an onsite freelance position based in NYC that will average 30 hours/week for 6 months. Weekly hours will range from 20- 40/week and will average at 30hrs/week.
We’re looking for someone who is exceptionally organized, energetic, ambitious, goal‐oriented and creative, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Sr. Fashion Director
• Place orders for existing apparel and accessories through wholesale/retail customer service, which involve pulling ATS inventory reports and placing sample requests/returns
• Monitor trafficking of said samples/orders and maintain detailed project/budget logs
• Manage apparel and logo inventory
• Creation and application of tour/co-sponsor/event logos
• Obtain cut & sold reports at the end of each season
• Place orders and communicate with overseas factories and hubs for custom apparel
• Create new tech packs on specific style details for sponsored endorsers
• Update sketches as needed
• Create PDFs of curated assortments
• Curate, pack and ship product assortments for sponsored endorsers
• Coordinate garments for wide variety of projects, including pro & seeding sponsorships, charity and hospitality events, uniforming, off-court/course apparel for sponsored endorsers/families/friends, special requests, etc
• Work with Finance to maintain budgets, billing, invoice flow, and obtain gratis approvals
• Work with 3rd party vendors to:
o Manage sponsor and co-sponsor logos, including logo creation and out-of-house logo applications such as embroidery, applications of large quantities of heat transfers, etc
o Create custom pro apparel accessories such as ballcaps, sweatbands, socks, etc
o Coordinate logistics of ordering custom giftables such as golf balls, golf tees, divot repair tools, and gift bags, etc, including 3rd party apparel when necessary (outerwear, etc.)
o Manage trafficking/packing/logistics for large projects
• Working with tailors to alter samples
• Liaising directly with sponsored endorsers, agents, etc
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: client design, sourcing, tech, customer service, marketing, licensing and sales teams (domestic and overseas); Styling Team; Sponsorship Team; Finance Team
External: 3rd party Vendors (domestic & overseas), Tailors, Sponsored Endorsers, Agents
Beyond working with 3rd Party vendors, managing freelancers/interns/temps brought in to help during particularly busy periods
Maintain budgets, billing, invoice flow, and obtain approvals from Finance department
Ability to analyze and make decisions regarding product, samples and production with knowledge of budget and timing impact.
Must be a motivated self starter with excellent in time management skills. This role will own PDM/PLM packages from start to finish and take ownership of the Pro details. Will work closely with Design and Tech to ensure all details of the pro modeling of the garment are executed accurately. Must be able to send clear, accurate and timely correspondence to all cutters and off shore offices. Must be able to review and note important deadline dates relating to job responsibilities and tournaments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator.
Experience in all systems related to PDA (PDM, PLM and XPC) is a bonus, but not necessary
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Detail oriented and accurate record keeping.