- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jordyn Hively
This designer should would have a strong understanding of designing for web-based platforms, as well as possessing a strong eye for animation. The designer will need to create graphics using Sketch + Adobe Creative Cloud suite and as well:
- Develop campaigns that engage a B2B audience across multiple platforms that include web landing pages, emails, PDFs, and presentations
- Create technical how-to steps, sometimes using screenshots, sometimes creating original images to visualize steps
- Take on the details of production as well as develop and conceptualize campaigns in a fast-paced results driven team environment including creation of web-centric animation across multiple platforms
- Ability to work independently with cross-functional teams
- Create new and edit existing PDF’s, web pages and PowerPoint decks
- 5+ years of design work experience, preferably B2B UI/UX design
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, PowerPoint, Keynote
- A strong eye for animation: proficiency with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Animate
- Passion for layout, illustration, typography
- Demonstrated ability to create conceptual designs and ability to extend existing branding
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to pitch ideas confidently
- Ability to understand the business objectives, incorporate feedback and produce exceptional solutions that represent the brand
- Applicants must include a portfolio link. Portfolio should include a variety of design examples that include illustration, brand concepts, web and user flow design. B2B examples are a plus.
Should be comfortable designing on a Mac computer.
Minimum - BA/BS in related field.
Languages: English Read Write Speak
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.