An in-house corporate studio team is looking for a Videographer to join their team on a freelance, part time basis. While the majority of the role will be shooting, the ideal candidate will also be able to direct and edit as well. You'll work in the studio, in remote locations, and as a part of the post-production team that edits and prepares in-house videos, multi media for social channels and other video productions.
- Records material for content using professional video cameras and still cameras
- Follows production schedule collaborating with clients for revisions as needed
- Sets up shoot including lighting, sound and other technical details
- Performs non-linear editing using Final Cut or Adobe Premiere software
- Designs after effects as needed including motion graphics, layout, and animation
- Prepare video for multi-media formats including web, and other digital distribution medium
- Ensure that all videos meet the needs of a varying audience of ability through the use of captioning and other forms as needed