Our renowned Fortune 500 client is seeking a freelance Internal Marketing Communications Specialist (Change Management). This role is in Newark, NJ, 40 hour a week, 3 months (with extension), healthcare benefits provided.
Over the years, our trusted Fortune 500 financial and insurance client has built a reputation based on service, advice and trust. Today, this company’s name and distinctive logo are among the most recognizable brands in U.S.
What You Will Do:
- In this highly visible role, you will assist the Change Management Group in communicating scope and objectives of internal change management projects, across groups.
- You will be responsible for managing and completing various communication projects using established and proven skills across the communications and project management spectrum -- from planning through creative execution using multiple media, to post-activity analysis.
- In addition, you will handle multiple projects, meet aggressive deadlines and ensuring flawless accuracy as well as collect, analyze and act on measurable feedback.
- You will demonstrate a strategic vision and work to continually align with the changing business needs/context.
- Have frequent interaction with senior leaders, vice presidents and consultants to help set strategic communications direction on long-range projects complying with internal communications process, branding standards and corporate editorial guidelines.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, journalism or similar field
- 7 years of progressive experience in organizational communications.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal -- with a demonstrated ability to clearly strategize, create and manage messages to diverse audiences.
- Ability to work independently on complex strategic projects, sometimes concurrently, deal with tight deadlines, understand the larger objective, and create innovative, compelling ideas to holistically fulfill strategies through multiple channels.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Photoshop, video production and editing, social media
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts, change management strategy, stakeholder management, and project management concepts a plus
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk.)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: (name of Agent).