Project Manager (CPG)
This global coffee company is looking for a talented project manager who can lead large and complex projects to develop and implement new programs and process improvements. This person will manages projects in accordance with established program management methodologies. Ensures that multiple projects meet specified timelines and deliver expected results. Manages and monitors project or program schedules, progress and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget. Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed. 5-7 years
What does a typical work day entail? What are the daily tasks/responsibilities/deliverables?
- A typical day involves a mix of cross-functional meetings, team meetings, and individual work time. Daily tasks and activities include project tracking, issue resolution, documentation, and reporting to working team and leadership levels.
What are the must/nice to have skills you are looking for in this CW?
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships
- Experience with executive level engagement and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of program management methodologies, from initial justification to implementation to evaluation