- Vienna, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is looking for an exceptional Technical Writer to join a unique team in Richmond, VA! We are looking for 5+ years of experience in a marketing project management capacity with expertise in managing and coordinating resources.
Why as a Technical Writer would you be interested in this role?
- Your work will be for a Fortune 30 company that was just reviewed as one of the Top 30 places to work by Forbes.
- This will be a highly visible role where you will use and develop company practices and procedures – you will make an impact here!
- You will have the opportunity to partner with multiple stakeholders, working in a fast-paced, fun environment.
A day in the life:
- Assist in writing training material/curriculum for security, mobile instructions, web, and possibly backend server. In addition, this Technical Writer may be involved in cleaning up content on previous communications.
- Work alongside developers to gather information on processes, in order to create course materials to onboard associates.
- Utilize presentations, word processing, and Web authoring applications, you will use and develop company practices and procedures for multiple work streams.
If you have these experiences and skills, you will be as the successful Technical Writer:
- At least 5 years of corporate technical writing experience
- Technical background is preferred as this Technical Writer will be involved in writing up training material that would be used for technical trainings
- Coordinating others work while managing multiple work streams
- Deep knowledge of diverse technologies and new/current architectures
- Demonstrated an ability to work with multiple clients and strong consensus building skills
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/