- Pennington, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Pennington, NJ is seeking a Marketing Assistant for a year-long contract position. This is a 40 hour a week, onsite role.
The Marketing Assistant will coordinate and assist with the marketing activities to support the Institutional Retirement line of business, including but not limited to:
• Manage library of 3rd party partner marketing materials, including submission through the MRC review process and posting to internal spreadsheets and websites as necessary - average 300- 400 per year.
• Maintain and update internal website with current/approved content and marketing materials
• Assist with managing current inventory of marketing materials for multiple lines of business
• Ad hoc projects, as needed
Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Marketing field. With minimal supervision, individual should be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks simultaneously.
Candidate will work on-site 100% of the time
- 2-4 years experience in financial services or large highly regulated organization.
- 2-4 years of experience in the Retirement Services field a plus
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat Professional, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Outlook
- Highly organized and ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!
Background check & drug screen required