The Manager of Affiliate Marketing will be hands-on, managing the day-to-day Affiliate Marketing and supporting the US business objectives to drive high quality traffic to the US web shop, with a clear focus on generating incremental revenue and ROI. This position will utilize Affiliate Marketing and Online Marketing expertise to develop a healthy and profitable channel focused on driving incremental sales. It is expected to contribute to our global best practices guidelines and standards with original input from the key US market.
The Manager of Affiliate Marketing will have a primary focus on eCommerce revenue and will also connect with Brand Marketing and other US based colleagues to fully exploit all opportunities in driving profitable incremental channel growth in the US. Together with the broader US eCommerce Marketing team and the Global Online Marketing team, this position will help position this team as a US based center of excellence, educating and supporting internal stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day Affiliate Marketing operations with partners/networks to meet channel KPIs and customer acquisition goals, definition of the Affiliate Marketing calendar (closely aligned to the local Marketing Activation calendar) and optimization of the campaigns
- Responsible for top and bottom line growth of our affiliate program to achieve incremental sales, ROI and total contribution goals. Manage a sizeable media budget.
- Manage external agency as the key contact and continue to translate the overall strategy
- Establish long-term effective relationships with our key affiliate publishers
- Proactively look for new opportunities with new or existing affiliate partners
- Work cross-functionally with Merchandising, Online Marketing, Marketing Activations and Analytics teams to create synergies and explore and exploit promotional opportunities
- Dig into channel data to drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on affiliate marketing performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements
- Contribute to the development of the US eCommerce affiliate marketing strategy
- Work closely with the Global Online Marketing team and the European Affiliate & B2B Managers in order to share best practices and apply learnings from other markets around the globe
- Work closely with the US Paid Search & SEO teams in order to avoid (PPC) fraud and SEO conflicts through the affiliate channel
- Analyze current processes continuously and seek opportunities to automate, where possible, to improve the efficiency of the affiliate channel
- KPIs: affiliate marketing incremental revenue and ROI