- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
As a Marketing Analyst for 5+ months, at a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in SF, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the global marketing team through business analysis and development.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization.
- Maintain monthly dashboard on budget vs. actuals and key performance indicators to monitor the health of
- Google marketing and inform decision making for senior leadership.
- Provide analytical deep dives crucial to strategic marketing initiatives.
- Identify, develop, and codify marketing analysis, necessary infrastructure, and processes across countries, channels and functions.
- Lead independent initiatives and project manage analysis across all functions and regions.
- Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration.
- Deliver clear insights into drivers of revenue, risks, and opportunities
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Team player.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros etc.) and advanced level of proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Strong experience writing SQL queries, pulling data from relational databases, creating databases, and working with other statistical analysis and data mining software a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: