Fulfillment Production Coordinator
This is a part-time (20 hr, 12-4pm M-F) 2-3 month assignment.
1-5 years of experience in a print, mail, or fulfillment production environment
• Facilitate external and internal communications distribution/fulfillment within the Northwest region.
• Assemble requests according to specifications; arrange most cost- effective shipping method without missing deadline
� 1-5 years in a print, mail, or fulfillment production environment
� Experience using Mail Merge with Microsoft office software
� Work in an environment that required problem solving and attention to detail
% of time Major accountabilities:
50% • Internal distribution – Fill internal distributions in compliance with deadlines.
• Quality control – Ensure every mailing, and distribution is completed according to specifications and adhere to HIPAA regulations.
• Ensure timely and accurate fulfillment/distribution of all materials.
• Maintain and operate workflow systems as needed or required.
• Assist department with special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Consistent communication amongst team regarding existing concepts, processes and/or
15% Inventory management
• Receive, move and stock material weighing 30 pounds or more into storeroom for purpose of fulfillment and mailing duties.
15% Quality Control:
• Quality check material used in projects to ensure print quality and colors are correct
• Work closely with team members and Production Manager on continuous quality improvement processes.
• Ensure every mailing, and distribution is completed according to specifications and adhere to HIPPAA regulations.
� Provide project coordination and fulfillment oversight, specifically manage the fulfillment project schedule.
� Collaborate between clients and communications consultants, facilitate project meetings/discussion, oversee lifecycle compliance and provide guidance to ensure project objectives are met.
� Execute project tasks and activities as directed by the customer.
� Supervise accurate assembly and timely fulfill delivery of various mass communications.
� Consult with department clients to manage incoming projects/mailings
� Meet with team members to plan, design, and negotiate schedules and deadlines
� Consult with external mail services and distribution houses for present and future mass communications
� Review literature requests to ensure appropriate materials are ordered, distributed and received using cost-effective measures.
� Employ job tracking software that influences the outcome of production. Impart relevant information to applicable project and/or program stakeholders.
� Review processes that ensure department activities are consistent with the brand in terms of tone, manner, and messaging.
� Manage multiple assignments and coordinate diverse projects under hard deadlines.
� Must be able to work effectively with all levels of staff on-site and virtually.
� Must be able to work effectively with others and have strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
� Must be able to adjust communication style to different audiences.
� Must be able to give and accept feedback on work.
� Must be highly organized and work well under pressure.
� Ability to orchestrate the solutions and compromises required to meet the communications needs of the stakeholder/customer.
� Excellent interpersonal skills
� Excellent writing abilities