- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
- Create user experiences and define the user interface for new and incremental features within the Project.
- Streamline existing flows, and collaborate with engineers to implement the improved experience.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Collaborate with research to validate concepts for new UX or new features.
- Stay involved in implementation by filing bugs, following up on progress, and course-correcting when technical constraints arise.
- Solid academic background (BA required, MA/MS preferred) in human-computer interaction or design-related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in UX design
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in Sketch or other design/prototyping tools
- Working on developer tools / Familiarity with mobile developer workflow (Android, iOS, and/or Web)
- Familiarity with Google products and productivity tools
- Experience working in large companies, corporate environment
- Good communication and presentation skills, can navigate various cross-functional stakeholders
- Understands the impact of visual design, and can evolve wireframes in pixel-perfect mocks when necessary
Web development abilities: HTML, CSS
Mobile development abilities: Android Java, iOS (Swift or ObjectiveC)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: