Our client is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager for a full time/direct hire role in San Francisco. They are changing the way people think about transportation. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it. Their teams are working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation. They are reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next. Our client is very futuristic. If you are capable of thinking and predicting 5 years in the future. We would like to chat with you.
As the Product Marketing Manager you will define and bring to life new offerings within their flagship app like bikesharing, to meet more of their customers transportation needs. You will be responsible for helping to shape the product roadmap, developing the product positioning, building go-to-market plans and owning the growth strategy for these new facing products and features. You will work with your team to drive highly impactful programs to engage and retain their customers. You will partner with a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Product Management, Design, Data Science, Engineering, and Operations to meet shared objectives and key results.
What You'll Need
- Passion for innovative transportation mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- Minimum 6-10 years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful growth, user acquisition and engagement strategies.
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help.
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- Top-notch at market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.