- Newark, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Mali Gupta
Our huge Financial Services client is seeking a Marketing Consultant to support multicultural and inclusive marketing! The specific need for this role will be seeking a track record of success in marketing to African-American communities. Please see below and apply with resume! This role requires consumer marketing experience, selling directly to African-American communities.
* Execute go-to-market strategy for African American Market
* Develop consumer marketing strategy
* Execute against the plan they design
* Marketing Director or Segment Director titles, specific to the African American market.
* Can describe in detail samples of successes in growing the African American Market Segment, how developed the plan, advocated for the plan, why the plan(s) were recommended, how executed on the plan and who was involved.
* Shows depth and high degree of abilities in delivering successful marketing strategies to grow the African American Market Segment. (Note: this is not a diversity and inclusion plan, it is Consumer Marketing)
* Will be the internal politician, advocate and champion for African American Consumer Market Growth!
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)