Our huge Financial Services client is seeking a Marketing Support for their multicultural and inclusive marketing!
If you are looking to get a great start in marketing with a great company, please see below and apply with resume!
Administrative tasks and duties to support the multicultural market team and strategies.
Coordinate info to submit for compliance review
Brochure tracking and updates
Log other updates into Workfront tool
Track compliance submissions and reports
1-2 years experience including recent College Graduate. Experience in multicultural markets ideal, in addition to marketing experience.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)