- Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Samantha Chen
- 5+ years of extensive events experience
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote
- Strong knowledge of Event production and technology
- Self motivated, resourceful and dependable with a strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities
- High level of organizational skills with strong attention to event details
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills including ability to interact with High profile executives, talent and management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive Information
- Willing to work long hours and weekends
- Ability to travel if required
- Lead assigned events/teams as well as support the events team with event related projects and/or tasks in the planning and execution for all internal, press and business to business events.
- Assist with event logistics planning and budgeting
- Independently plan and execute meetings and events that include room set-up, catering, audio visual support requests, signage, etc.
- Prepare agendas for and attend event related project team meetings
- Organize and prepare event materials, product samples, signage, décor as directed by Events Director General event support to include: set up and load in, help staffing during events, (e.g., check in, act as brand ambassador, logistical support, etc.)
- Assist with post event strike, box up and shipping, etc.
- Facilitate meetings with all stakeholders for assigned events
- Facilitate shipping of product for events
- Responsible for hiring of technical support team to facilitate event success
- Manage A/V requirements for show including but not limited to what size screen, projector, teleprompter, confidence monitors, etc.
- Partner with assigned business units to understand business needs and facilitate events tied to their business.
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.