Our client in the Energy industry is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager (or Project Manager) for a long term contract role in Kingston, RI.
This position is responsible for developing and executing marketing plans globally. They will leverage business relationships with other teams within Global Marketing and in the Global Businesses to generate and measure effectiveness of marketing programs.
The successful candidate must have proven success driving strategic planning, growth initiatives, and/or operational enhancements in technology-driven industries. They must possess proven strategic, analytical and implementation skills and possess a well-developed strategic toolkit. Implementation experience is particularly important. He/she is an excellent broad-based business thinker who can collaborate effectively with peers as well as executive functional and senior business line leaders.
Successful candidate has global and working in a matrix organization experience. They are able to negotiate and manage the marketing budget and appropriately allocates funds across the marketing mix. They will track, measure and analyze marketing initiatives. This is an onsite freelance role anticipated to begin September and continue on an ongoing basis (full 40 hour weeks). There is strong potential for this role to transition to fulltime.
• Delivering marketing plans and content marketing strategy, • Translate strategic business inputs into creative briefs for agencies
• Collaborate across multiple teams and experts to ensure development of a complete library of assets
• Develops and executes project management plans to ensure campaigns/programs are delivered on time, on budget, and on specification
• Develop RFPs and lead agency selection process
• Manage projects with internal creative studios and external agencies
• Identify, communicate, and escalate project risks, issues, dependencies and metrics across a cross-functional project team
• Capable of refining the work developed by the creative teams via business oriented art direction
• Proactively seek examples, insights, and data which furthers understanding of how to tune assets to ensure KPI delivery
• Supports the development of executive presentations, communicating the strategic, operational and financial performance of campaigns
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing and project management
• Bachelors Degree in Business/Communications/Marketing or related
• Strong customer focus and business acumen
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• The ability to lead cross functional project teams
• Knowledge of design effectiveness
• Message and value proposition development experience
• Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills
• Strong timeline and critical path management skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and project contingency planning capabilities
• The ability to work in a team environment and work independently
• Honed customer interface skills
• The ability to work accurately under tight deadlines and manage multiple deadlines
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
• Candidate is a team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
• Demonstrates the ability to adapt to new environments and operate successfully in rapidly changing environments.
• Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
• Candidate is self-motivated, positive, proactive and takes the initiative to get things done.