- Philadelphia, PA or Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We are seeking a Social Media Consultant to support content creation and media buying, which are critical components of our client’s Social Media team. We’re looking for a content marketer who is interested in the development, moderation, measurement, analysis and reporting of social media campaigns. The role will have a specific focus on social content development and business strategy to support team members working with B2B and B2C business partners. This position requires an understanding of interactive content design for social with the ability to support the business as a brand messaging consultant.
The person in this job should have a solid understanding of marketing overall, with experience in social media marketing. He or she will also work with team members to support the creation of compelling social media content, manage and engage on social platforms, execute social advertising campaigns and pull analytics. This role also collaborates with marketing, internal communications, International markets, business segments and events & sponsorships teams to maximize social opportunities to meet business objectives. This position can be based in Philadelphia, PA or Hartford, CT.
To fulfill this role, the Social Media Consultant will:
- Be responsible for social media content creation (copy writing and graphic design) for functional and business partners.
- Write and distribute metrics reporting and social listening analytics for campaigns.
- Support Social Media team by helping to create research and content assets and supporting materials to execute programs on social media platforms, including day-to-day management on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other platforms where we have presence.
- Cultivate smart, partnerships that support content curation and social media best practices, by working with both internal and external teams.
- Develop paid social advertising plans and strategy, then execute via in-house media buy platforms.
- Support the team in daily, monthly and quarterly reporting to senior leadership
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, with 5+ years of marketing experience
- At least one year of social media experience required
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal with strong copywriting and basic social content design skills Must be a creative thinker who contributes ideas to reach target audiences through social media
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and an understanding of how to apply them in a manner that is fitting to the brand and business goals
- Experience with social media planning and advertising
- Must be on top of new social media trends and experiences and can think and execute across digital, social and mobile platforms
- Strong knowledge of social media analysis tools, setting social KPIs
- Strong project management and decision-making skills with ability to work independently