Are you an Account Manager (AM) with experience working in a design environment, including video & multimedia? Aquent Studios is seeking a Permanent Account Manager (AM) to partner with our client, a leading industrial automation company, in planning and managing the development of their advertising deliverables.
As a marketing consultant to our client, the AM will attend client business reviews and provide perspective on industry advertising innovations and best practices. It cannot be overstated how important the client relationship is in this position. The AM will act as “point-person” on all client projects, conduct intake meetings, maintain project notes, and be in charge of project change forms. S/he will organize and lead project kick-offs and subsequent team meetings, including creative and client interaction points.
The AM will be responsible for communicating with various client teams (marketing, IT, internet team, employee communication, etc.) to enable more integrated brand representation and cohesive customer experience. S/he will make sure client projects are on-strategy and will promote integration of programs across all customer touch-points and internal organizations. A deep understanding of our client’s overall marketing plan, market research, and long-term product and company marketing objectives will be required to help accomplish marketing goals.
The AM will write SOW’s, provide project management support around specific projects, and act as a key member of Studio’s Account Services start-up team with vigilance around process improvement, efficiency, client education and client service. S/he will review project requests, determine appropriate work tier, initiate jobs (and provide record of all jobs) in workflow tool, and schedule jobs with resources. S/he will coordinate resources and confirm schedules with Studio Managers, Producers, and Creative Managers.
Other tactical responsibilities will include facilitating schedules, estimates, and final sign-offs; managing client’s calendar and facilitating the execution of marketing/communications projects on time and budget; preparing briefs and SOW’s; and more. The AM will also QA all deliverables.
The AM will be tasked with some change management and tech related responsibilities, including providing solutions that meet changing production, business cycle, and budgetary requirements. S/he will utilize/develop workflow and project tracking systems and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow and/or asset management systems.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing corporate and marketing campaign materials, preferably at an Agency.
- Must have experience with either web development or web design
- Hands-on experience with creative production. Ideally created multimedia and video deliverables or worked with a team that has done it and know the how-to's of creating this type of work, kept up with technology, so can walk in the door quoting those types of projects.
- Background in Creative Services, Marketing Communications, or Agency industries with minimum of 5 years management experience.
- Deep knowledge of design and production process
- Preferred, Bachelor’s degree in creative design or marketing