- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
This assignment is for a key member of the Moderator team at Aquent's client and will work with the team to enforce the adherence and preservation of the client's Media Products quality standards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing initial review of Avatars
- Monitoring customer comments and reviews to ensure they meet defined standards
- Providing feedback to management to improve tools, policies and procedures.
The position requires excellent communication skills, as well as resourcefulness, and ingenuity in solving problems, dependability, attention to detail, and ability to work with minimal supervision while managing a variety of responsibilities. Not least, the position requires the person to be dedicated to high standards of quality.
*The moderators need to be able to read and write in English and, if possible (not required), at least one other language. Spanish, Korean, Italian, German, Japanese, French, Chinese, Arabic, Russian are preferred.
Specifically looking for the following shifts:
- 10pm - 7am shifts - requires weekends and holidays
- 11AM - 8PM Shift - requires weekends and holidays
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)