- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is an (18) month temporary assignment
- Local candidates only please
- (2) Positions available
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality client is looking to add (2) Digital Creative Developers to their project team. If selected for this role you will be responsible to create Internet based marketing executions based on approved creative concepts, and instructs and assists the Creative Content team in production of digital deliverables. Deliverables can include targeted emails, regular and rich media banner placements, campaign specific landing pages and microsites. Development includes mobile and desktop versioning, language versioning, and formatting across multiple platforms, devices and browsers with a focus on cohesive playback and display.
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- 2-3 years interactive design and development experience, with a primary focus on email and banner development
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate)
- HTML with specific focus toward inline styles for email and CSS3
- Complete process knowledge of email deployment
- Complete knowledge of banner media publication and display
- Complete knowledge of project specifications (file weight, cache, loop times etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign or similar digital CMS solutions
- Ability to explain technical aspects of projects to non-technical staff
- Ability to collaborate with creative team in solutions-based discussion
- Ability to maintain his/her daily workload
- Desire to problem solve and bring new knowledge to the Studio team
- Experience with routing and revision approval environments
- Experience with QA testing environments
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience