- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting the search for a Technical Project Manager in NYC! This is Remote/Work from Home role with part-time hours (10-20 hrs/week) and ideally this talent should be local to NYC to attend meetings here and there. This is for a major beauty site, specifically to hair.
A global hair styling and trend site is seeking a part time technical project manager. The site is built on the Sitecore platform and we have an overseas development team in India who manages the site. The project manager would be responsible for managing the work being done by our dev team including:
- Being on top of releases
- UAT testing
- Acting as the technical resource to assist in writing user stories
- Be the liason between our internal team and the developers working on the site (primarily helping to interpret dev speak for business users).
- Minimum 3 years technical project management experience
- Minimum 2 years working on a Sitecore built website
- Experience implementing 3P technology partners (ie guided selling, UGC, ratings and reviews)
- Experience writing user stories for site enhancements
- Experience in triaging site bugs and identifying solutions
**Preference given to candidates with experience working with offshore teams
***Preference given to candidates with experience working on editorial based websites
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.