Looking for a SharePoint Designer to work on a 6-12 months assignment with a Fortune 500 Financial Services located in Baltimore, MD. The selected talent will be a part of the Enterprise Program Management Office and serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in designing, launching, and maintaining SharePoint Sites. Successful candidate must have experience designing and implementing rich user experiences using SharePoint (Office 365). Experience must include creating wireframes, prototypes, and mockups. Must be able to work with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, design, and validate Web-based user interfaces. Must demonstrate an excellent understanding of HTML 5 & CSS 3 as related to creating SharePoint master pages and visually unique SharePoint experiences.
This position requires strong written and oral skills. Candidate must be detailed oriented and able to quickly design PowerPoint presentations and have strong analytical skills with experience using Microsoft Tools. Strong organizational skills are required. Candidate will set-up SharePoint team sites: security permissions and templates. Candidate will also design and deliver SharePoint training and coaching.
Must Have Experience:
- Knowledge of User Experience (UX) methodologies
- At least five (3) years of relevant experience in the following: SharePoint concepts such as Master pages, Page Layouts, Content Types, Lists, & Libraries
- Ability to create, configure and update pages in SharePoint using Web Parts
- Creating UI/UX design for the SharePoint internal and external Web-based solutions
- Developing SharePoint Web Content Management Systems
- O365 Experience
- Managing and delivering on SharePoint 2013/2016 Web projects from inception through completion
- Develop Master Pages, Page Layouts, and rich reusable SharePoint client-side modules
- Responsive design patterns and frameworks
- Experience with frameworks such as jQuery mobile, Sencha Touch, & BootStrap • XSLT Experience
- Experience building demos or delivering presentations
- Ability to effectively organize and present large amounts of content to end users
Required knowledge and skills that the successful candidate will possess:
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
• Customer and results-oriented
• Capable of developing recommendations
• High-level organization, communication
• High-level understanding of technical concepts as related to SharePoint
• Ability to create and deliver summary reports and presentations
Interested applicant(s) please send your resume in MS Word to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediately consideration!