Producer Social Media/Fashion
This American multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. They are looking for a talented Producer for their team who will apply their expert knowledge and aptitude to the production process — concept through execution — within an integrated content studio environment for still and motion social, paid and organic digital content.
Collaboration is key as they’ll work strategically with internal and external cross-functional business partners, PMs and creatives to ensure assets are delivered to spec, on time and within budget for the execution of multi-faceted campaigns.
This person will need to be technologically savvy with an expert working knowledge of project requirements and different factors may impact timelines, creative limitations and production schedules: the producer will provide project management, planning, resource management, leadership and production expertise in partnership with all relevant business partners.
DAY TO DAY:
Schedule small, agile productions on a weekly cadence, still or video. Either in studio or on location
● Handoff of assets to makers and channel manager.
● Collaborate with PMs, BUs and creative team to define project scope, timeline and coordination of deliverables
● Monitor and enforce project constraints such as schedule, scope, resources and technical limitations or benefits of specific deliverables based on expert knowledge of production process and deliverables
● Use channel, asset, and media trafficking and approval times to build out robust timelines to mitigate risk and ensure for timely delivery
● Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish planning and approval processes to set and manage realistic expectations
● Review the creative assets and maintain close connection to the work in real time and keep team on track
● Work closely with PM to include key stakeholders and decision makers strategically in relevant meetings
● Provide project status reports based on frequent interactions with design and content teams and internal/external stakeholders
● Expert knowledge of the production process across multimedia integrated assets as outlined above understanding of the technical skills and constraints of various roles.
● Knowledge and familiarity with relevant creative and production software (i.e., Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch)
● Extensive experience line producing.
● Excellent project management and leadership skills
● Robust experience in a creative agency or on a corporate production team