We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to work on a 6-12 months assignment with a Fortune 500 company located in Manhattan, NY. Candidate is required to support communication efforts across a number of banking and lending solutions and capabilities. The ideal candidate must have excellent writing, editing and project management skills. In addition, the person in this role will also be responsible for managing day-to-day marketing operations activities
A significant portion of this role is focused on managing a number of processes related to the successful development and delivery of banking communications (including submitting and obtaining approval across a number of entities and internal systems). Therefore, the person must be comfortable navigating the various layers of approval processes required to generate approved communications. Excellent organizational and communication skills are also a must.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Writing and editing communications targeted to Wealth Management clients and advisors
• Maintaining editorial production schedules, reports and calendars to reflect the title, status and other details of all communications in flight
• Managing the end-to-end stakeholder review and enterprise approval processes related to Wealth Management Banking product and marketing messages (including brand, legal, compliance, etc.)
• Support the delivery of all approved communications across various enterprise channels
• Working with manager and business partners to ensure all communications are accurate, optimally positioned, engaging and delivered on time
• Leading and actively participating in status update calls with business partners
• Other duties as assigned
• Degree in Communications, Marketing, English or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of two years’ experience, preferable in financial services with project management, analytical and problem solving experience
• Excellent attention to detail and writing skills with the ability to understand and present complex concepts in clear language
• Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Ability to manage aggressive deadlines, complex approval processes, and multiple assignments at once
• Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others and adapt to change
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat and a willingness to learn new systems and technologies
• Prior experience with internal systems such as MRC, Communications Central, and Resource Central is a plus, but not mandatory
• Experience working in a complex organization
Interested applicant(s) please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!