- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
As a Growth Marketing Specialist for 6+ months at a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Mountain View, you will be the expert for managing relationships with developers at scale. Another way to think of it is that you would work on projects that use scaled marketing to interact with thousands of developers. You will work with a variety of internal teams and agency partners to execute growth strategy, making sure user needs, quality standards, and brand guidelines are being met.
- BA/BS Degree at minimum.
- 5+ years of industry experience in marketing, specifically, experience in growth marketing, email marketing, developer marketing.
- Resume must demonstrate a previous role that required extreme attention to detail.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and a complex matrix environment.
- Demonstrated individual initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in global rollouts of campaigns.
- Experience planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing campaigns, and the ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously with limited guidance.
- Adaptability, teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude.
- Experience in consumer marketing campaigns and/or advertising highly preferable.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity.
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, tech work environment.
- Program management skills.
- Multilingual. Knowledge of multiple languages is highly appreciated.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: