- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a mid-level Art Director who has strong print ad digital experience. If you are looking for an opportunity where you have the ability to shape strategy and creative then this could be a door-opening career opportunity for you!
Why as a creative, well-rounded Art Director would you be interested in this role? You will get to work for a manager who gives you the autonomy to own your work. Being trusted is freeing, isn't it? In this role you will work autonomously and it will be up to YOU to raise your hand if you need assistance. No micro-managing here. It's 2018 for crying out loud. Not to mention in a cutting edge Fortune 30 company, there's no time for that!
This is a rare opportunity to not just take a "job" but to make a career for yourself. If you are sharp, committed and will ask questions - you will be successful.
FOR QUICK APPLY: Send resume & portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills needed to THRIVE as the Art Director:
- Around five years of experience as an Art Director. Ad-agency, in-house, freelance - it doesn't matter.
- Print and digital campaign work cleanly showcased in a digital portfolio
- Technical design skills, the Adobe Creative suite
- Ability to hit deadlines. But what really mean is, if the project is due Wednesday at 12:00, will you be turning it in Tuesday at 4:00?
- Client facing skills - having the mindset how can I service you?
Day to Day:
- Collaborate with other creatives
- Create print collateral such as: product sheets, 3D mailings, trade publication ads
- Create digital collateral such as: PowerPoints, and pitch decks which may be delivered to customers via iPads, mobile or other digital channels
- Work on events
- Support various lines of business on a company-wide initiate
As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience. They are Fortune 40 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/