Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a Junior Digital Communications Coordinator to work a 6 month contract, with a VERY strong possibility of extending, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Purchase, NY.
This individual will work with creative, production and communications team to coordinate materials for mobile, web and email campaigns.
- Track and communicate updates to ongoing projects at team meetings and archiving relevant materials in Microsoft Teams
- Responsible for daily tasks related to publishing and amplifying global corporate content.
- Serve as a product expert, specializing in client's global communications app
- Responsible for validating tech agenda updates and troubleshooting issues from our global network of publishers.
- Make recommendations and address developments pertaining to the app to enhance the user experience.
- Update/maintain CMS training materials and facilitate new user training and new channel launches as needed.
- Assist in formatting of HTML emails and email sends.
- Support Global Communications team members with queries received.
- Plan and execute communications for client's Quarterly Earnings releases.
- Must possess the critical thinking skills required to be able to identify opportunities to increase campaign efficacy and be a proactive person who can meet deadlines.
- Proficient in uploading artwork and copy using content management systems.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML, and how to manipulate existing code to update web content (no development experience required).
- Basic artwork editing and creation
- Knowledge of AP style guidelines
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Teams is a plus!
- High level of organization a must