Our innovative and inspiring Fortune 500 financial service client is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Associate to join their Credit Card Acquisition Marketing Team, responsible for acquiring customers and creating long term strategies that drive engagement and loyalty. This role is onsite in NYC, 1 year with the opportunity to extend/convert, 5 days, 40 hours a week, paid sick days, healthcare benefits, 401K, FlexSpend.
What You Will Do:
- This role will manage campaign execution for Delta Airlines Business Card Marketing channels (e.g., paid media, partner site, email, affiliate, display social) by working directly with the partner and with a broad cross-functional team internally, including the Acquisition and Customer Marketing Teams, Product Management, Technology, Legal and Compliance to effectively target high value Small Business Owners and seamlessly integrate compelling, multi-channel marketing strategies.
- An ideal candidate will be interested in a balance of core operational functions and relationship management, with excitement to join a fun and fast-paced team focused on driving results and value for Card Members.
- Manage end to end campaign execution for digital and offline channels while driving efficiencies, offer set up, submission creation, and approval activities
- Work with Partner and internal Proprietary Marketing teams to develop, review and approve marketing creative, as well as plan and execute new initiatives
- Act as the primary point of contact with our Compliance and Legal partners to drive adherence to all applicable rules and regulations
- Act as a primary point of contact for the Partner on initiative execution & marketing operation
What You Will Do:
- 1 year of work experience; BA/BS Required
- Self -motivator who takes initiative and is energized by a fast paced, complex environment
- Highly detailed oriented; strong focus on driving results with an ability to act quickly and confidently if necessary to deliver the plan
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional partners
- Client facing or relationship management and credit card experience a plus
- Strong project manager with ability to balance multiple priorities and prioritize effectively
- Strong Excel, MS PowerPoint/Word skills
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org