- Merrimack, NH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rose Davenport
AQUENT is partnering with Fortune 500 Financial Services client in Merrimac, NH as they are looking to hire a production artist with animation experience. This assignment is slated to last between 3-6 months to assist in a new pilot program. Candidate must sit on-site, at least putting in 40 hours per week.
- Strong skill and interest in video animation and creation, including graphic design and post- production skills
- Technical fluency in film and graphic design software, such as Adobe After Effects, Animate and Premier for animation and Illustrator for graphics
- 1-4 years business experience in a related role plus an undergraduate degree in graphic design, film design, fine arts, or related fields
- Creating an ongoing and growing library of short films and illustrations in compliance with the visual design standards, brand guidelines, legal/regulatory processes of the business in order to educate clients on equity compensation.
- Supporting established process and project management practices, in order to keep production work consistent, of high quality, and sustainable.
- Collaborating with your team members to ensure efficient workflow and quality assurance.
The Skills You Bring
- You have a passion for communicating visually to help people understand and engage information.
- You have technical fluency in programs like Adobe Premier, After Effects, Animate, and Illustrator, with a portfolio and/or reel showing your finished work in those programs.
- You enjoy being part of a team of people, and being the person in the team who can make visual ideas come to life.
- You are highly creative, but also interested in how creative skills translate to business goals and achievements.
- You focus on the customer, listening closely for their needs and keeping their language and priorities top of mind as you design.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their resume and online portfolio to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration.
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)