Our global manufacturing client is seeking a Master Data Analyst for a special project.
- Monitors and maintains data quality through various outlets.
- Creates and executes corrective actions when necessary to support data integrity for the organization.
- Owns, maintains and consults on the master data domain. Ensures master data integrity in key systems
- as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Works in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to prepare and potentially approve ERP master data workflows
- Acts as master data subject matter expert; researches and resolves master data issues globally.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality through error detection,
- correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Leads cross-functional teams to gather required information and executes business master data needs
- Enforces established data standards and guidelines
- Prepares master data load files and/or manually inputs the changes directly into the ERP system
- Follows and supports the governance of new products going into the system that do not meet the set business requirements
- Develops standards, guidelines, processes and expertise to consistently address recurring strategic enterprise master data issues.
- Maintains business ready data in the ERP system and complies with service level agreements as defined in the team work flow
- Monitors recurring exception reports and initiates data clean-up opportunities.
- Some travel (10% or less) may be required
- Three years of experience with ERP master data
- Experience with master data governance is preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills