We're looking for a strong Project Manager for our client in SF.
Strong project/program manager to work specifically with a major portfolio within a large marketing team on a specific high visibility project.
This PM will manage a value proposition refresh project with a 5-7 month duration
and coordinate across the cross functional teams within the organization (IT, Credit, Operations, Digital, Marketing, etc). Ideal candidates will have strong project management experience as a “business owner”, a proven track record of managing complex projects, and excellent communication skills.
Key day to day activities will be coordinating all moving parts associated with the project and working with external clients and internal stakeholders to keep everyone focused on timelines and to ensure any changes/edits in scope are shared quickly with all team members involved.
This PM will be the day to day contact for all things needed and necessary to keep this project on budget and on schedule.
Most of the work will be dealing with internal company contacts although some external client/vendor management is necessary.
- Ensure on-time delivery of deliverables and marketing materials for this project.
- Become the SME for all moving parts associated with this project.
- Be the go to person to clarify or troubleshoot questions for anyone working on the project.
- Work with creative and digital production teams to ensure flawless execution of site, email and printed assets.
- Work cross-functionally with central loyalty leads to drive development and execution of all initiatives.
- Work with 3rd party agencies, the organization’s Marketing team and other partners as needed.
- Provides thought leadership to team and helps to problem solve around key strategic decisions.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Skilled in multi-tasking and supporting several projects simultaneously
- No task too small mentality: Willing to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds on things that need to get done
- Proven ability to interact & collaborate across multiple disciplines to accomplish common goal
- Ability to drive diverse teams (internal and external) to solutions on complex issues
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Strong self-starter
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in ambiguous, fast paced environment and provide