- West Chest Pa
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Geoff Goodman
Our client is seeking an experienced, growth-oriented marketing manager.
This position will function as a part of the Compliance, Operations, and Regulatory team and as a part of the Marketing team. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing marketing strategies, plans and tactics with a focus on the Regulatory business while having the potential to work on cross-business marketing initiatives.
Key attributes for a successful candidate:
- Thinker and Doer - Strong strategic marketing understanding with hands-on application experience for marketing tactic execution. A successful person will have the ability to be both the architect and the builder for marketing concepts, campaigns and channel tactics.
- Constant Learner - Willing to insert self into most any activity in order to learn our business and contribute short-term value to the business that builds to long-term knowledge and marketing impact.
- Comfortable with Collaboration and Ambiguity – We are a flat organization with few titles, and decisions are not made in a top-down fashion. Being resourceful, consultative, and action oriented is key, as is building relationships with colleagues.
Key marketing capabilities:
- Branding, market and audience identification, and messaging – understanding of brand building and brand positioning is preferred. Ability to define and segment markets and audiences, build personas, and craft messages for use in marketing channels.
- Performance and measurement – knowledge of common marketing and sales measures and KPIs. Ability to create informed goals for performance measures. Hands-on experience with measuring tactics to goal and overall strategy measurement is preferred.
- Marketing channel tactic execution – hands-on experience in creation of tactics for public relations, digital (web, search, email, etc.), content marketing, database/behavioral marketing, print collateral, pitch decks and presentations, live events and conferences. Candidate does not have to be hands on in all areas, but breadth of knowledge and experience is a plus.
Specific Background and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business, public relations, journalism, or communications.
- 5 to 7 years of relative experience, preferably from a marketing or advertising agency or from a management consulting firm. Customer orientation is a must.
- Interest or background in public relations as it relates to federal regulation is a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce or other sales force automation platforms is a plus. Experience with marketing automation systems is a plus.
- High degree of competency in MS PowerPoint. High competency in MS Excel preferred. Must be comfortable in MS Word and Outlook.
- Experience in Adobe Suite design products and WordPress or other CMS platforms is a plus, but not required.
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills are highly preferred. Experience in public relations, copywriting, proofing, and editing is a plus.