- McLean, VA 22102
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Senior Mobile Product Manager in McLean for a high-impact customer experience product with a Fortune 30 client.
YOUR MISSION, SHALL YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT? Lead and transform communications to connect the entire experience - of the first 90 days as a customer - together.
FOR EASY APPLY: Please email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why as a Mobile Product Manager would you be interested in this role?
First let me ask you this: How much of life and business is about making a great first impression? This role will allow you the opportunity to ensure a seamless first 90 days for new customers ~ ultimately setting your customers up for success. This is a mobile product which allows for customized communications via SMS, email, mobile app notifications specific to what tasks have been completed. You will get to make new customers’ lives easier and tailor each experience to their needs!
Mobile Product Manager Needed Skills:
Enterprise product management experience in a highly complex technical environment
Agile Software Development
Modern technology stack experience
Mobile applications & managing a product focused on mobile experiences
Great communication skills: both verbally and written
Strong problem-solving skills & ability to clarify ambiguously defined requirements
Ability to present to high-level stakeholders
Influential in persuading and ability to build strong social relationships
Data-driven & analytical
Day to day / Deliverables:
Driving product owners tasks for mobile teams
Collaborating with designers, engineers, business analyst and another Product Manager counterpart to identify capabilities and features
70% -writing epic, user stories, and designing artifacts
30% in the product management space partnering on broad initiatives
Gathering intent of other teams
Coordination with teams in other channels
Focused on ceremonies and cadences in an agile process: 3 week sprints
Identify what the team should focus on
Handling any defects and issues to resolution
Define and execute strategy
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience. They are Fortune 30 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/