Our Healthcare client is hiring for a Digital Content Operations Coordinator. They will be responsible for assisting the Digital Content Managers with day to day management and trafficking of content workflow. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to: Processes lights-on content maintenance requests (tickets). Enters content into WCS. Assists Content Admins and Content Managers with content-related tasks and projects as needed.
Responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Project Managers with day to day development of email and sms executions. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to: Develops email and sms campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
These are additional job responsibilities that we would like to include:
• Expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud coding, including AMPscripting. SMC certification preferred.
• Waterfall and Agile workflow experience, strong emphasis with agile understanding and knowledge. Agile Certification a huge plus.
• Ability to understand, adapt, and create a UI/UX that compliments Anthem brand standards.
• Strong delegation and interdepartmental negotiation skills.
• Delegate and clear understanding of intake process
• Migrating to content builder program
• Work with multiple ops point of contact
- BA/BS degree
- 0-1 year of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Email campaigns will be complex such as drip campaigns
- Java scripting and HTML languages are a must
- Understanding and strategic on emails (click rate, for example)
- Design, aesthetic, development background
- Nice to have: Digital Content Sales force marketing cloud experience/Sales force marketing cloud certified, Understand business needs of campaign, Very fluent with obtaining various information across the board, Agile & Waterfall knowledge,
Additional Job Description Details
Position to sit in Mason, OH or Indianapolis, IN