Project Manager- Workfront experience
This is a 3 months freelance position based onsite in NYC, 40 hours/week with a global beauty brand. This person must have experience rolling out technology "Workfront". Don't need creative experience, but ideally have experience from beauty, fashion, CPG or luxury company. If they don't, they need someone with the interest in it. Person needs to have high energy and succeed in fast pace environment.
This role is responsible for Program Management supporting the Vice President, Global Creative Operations within the Global Creative Operations (GCO) Center of Excellence (COE). Responsibilities span areas of KPI tracking, Creative Operations, Process Management, and Agency Management.
• Own Creative Acceleration project timelines and meeting materials.
• Provide weekly/monthly comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing project health analysis, significant issue tracking, and communication with project team, and leadership on a regular basis.
• Track and report KPIs for Creative Acceleration.
• Outline, escalate, and manage risks, and issues.
• Support Creative Acceleration weekly working group meetings, maintain meeting recap notes and prepare decks and presentations within the COE and within the Creative Acceleration project.
• Partner with Process and Agency teams within the COE to scope and define next phase of project plan.
• Adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the business plan objectives and goals.
• Lead, in partnership with the global brands, creation of branded Global Guidelines
• Support project sponsors and team members in collaborating with stakeholders across other enterprise wide projects to identify interdependencies; proactively facilitate necessary outreach to partners to obtain research to support case.
• Provide process project management support, as needed
• Responsible for coordinating and facilitating working group meetings including post-meeting actions and follow-ups.
• 4+ years of experience in project management, technology implementation, vendor management and knowledge of creative operations is a plus
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders; solution oriented
• Pro-active “can do” attitude
• Team player
• Strong PowerPoint presentation skills.
• Global mindset
• Confidentiality required